<body>
Torn
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.[Romans 5:5]
School.
still alive. Friday, April 8, 2011
Since last week, I've been fetching my youngest sister back from school everyday.
It is always delightful to see how the young ones enjoy their school.
Seriously, the joy of going to school, anticipating every tomorrow.
I guess, the school itself plays an important role in this too.

I can't help but to miss those moment back in primary and secondary school.
It is so different now, you can't spend time day by day, you have to make major decision unlike those times where our biggest worries perhaps is our examination.
I know I have to move on, stop depending on the people around and move on.
Things will change, circumstances will change, perhaps the people that you mix around with will change too.
I'm on crossroads now. I have dreams, but there's always obligation and obstacles.
When you know God has plans for you, do you still make every effort to try the impossible?
When you hate being somewhere so much, will God put you there, evenmore?
Will it be better to sacrifice my own dreams, to lessen the burden on someone else?

So many to ponder on. So much to think. So much of worries.
So much of fear.


to the top! || 5:16 PM

0 comments
You are.



Josie Lim
loves purple, and rain!
Blur she is,unfortunately.
josie_lim17@hotmail.com || facebook..

You Talk.


You choose.

Andrinna XueQi! Gideon Joel Wanjun! John Chienwei! Ah Cia Murnie-Murn! Pingu! Tien



This belongs.
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.